Wednesday, January 28, 2009

so yeah

For a number of reasons, life sucks. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Day in and day out, I sit at the same desks, talking to the same people, learning the same material kids my senior have learned. And each day, as I get home from the same repetitive routine, I sit at my computer to face the same people I saw mere hours earlier, and then some. Every day, I don't really learn something "new". I don't experience something "fresh". Everything has been done before, seen before, lived before. So what is my purpose doing here? I'm pretty much just filling space, wasting time, aren't I? Problems just keep popping up, one after another. Friends are drifting away, no matter how hard I hold on. Perhaps that's just it- maybe I hold on a bit too much. A bit too hard, and that scares them. Some friendships are worth it, I tell myself. But in the end, is it really? Are they all really worth it? Is anything worth it anymore?

No comments: