Wednesday, January 14, 2009

oh my god

I'm really bored, LOL. Like, I'm really bored. It's so sad. I really should be doing my homework; but seriously, who does homework at home? It's because of this train of thought that I'll probably be screwed for next year. Oh well, who cares. LOL.

This is my first entry of 2009. Weird. LOL.

I'm so stressed right now. Srsly, Asian girls are so freaking annoying. I just need ONE STRAIGHT UP ANSWER to if you're going to do the Multicultural show with the sensASIANS or not! None of this pondering shit- that drives me insane. Nobody gets that we have to make the formations, time each girl, learn the choreo, and all that stuff. My gawd, I'm going to shoot myself.

1 comment:

Mabel said...

LOL you're screwed? I'm more screwed. I have 2 finals tomorrow and here I am .. on blogspot T_T