Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i really don't want to do homework

Yeah, once again, I have wasted another afternoon. Goodness, I really should stop all this procrastination. It's only going to screw me over in the future. I really should be doing my Lord of the Flies and Julius Caesar discussion questions, but once again, the thought of Bird has scared me sh-tless and creating anything worth turning in.

So, instead of doing that, I updated the HOSA blog.

It's quite interesting, actually. Better than doing homework. I'm really tired right now, and I really need to get some sleep. But I can't; not until I get these questions done. I wish Chandler had picked an easier blog site to use... like blogspot, for example. I wanted to put a pretty layout on it! I made one too, with a warrior and Nurse Seungri with a syringe and everything. It was uber cute. I deleted though; I srsly found no use for it.

Anyways, I'm super tired. I really, really need to stop wasting time on the computer.

No comments: