Wednesday, September 17, 2008

and once again

Goodness, I really should stop making new blogs. So I've given up on Livejournal, I guess. I mean, I'll update every now and then. But eh. No thank you. It's way too confusing for me. The only good thing is the G-Ri community on Livejournal, LOL! So Blogspot is the way to go for me (only because Priscilla recommended it). Anyways, I really should be doing my Spanish homework right now. What's up with teachers and piling homework on Wednesdays? I hate Wednesdays. You know, I couldn't figure out how to spell Wednesday for like, the longest time. Sigh. I have to translate this story for Spanish, and then I have to do this activity for Algebra 2, and then I have a Chem project due Friday along with this Chem worksheet thing. Am I missing anything? Oh yeah, I think I have to edit my Julius Caesar essay, which took me like, the longest time to write. I think it's because I'm like, scared sh-tless of Mrs. Bird. I'm not even joking. That woman scares me, although she's kinda cool. Haha. And then the whole WHAP project-- meh, I'm really bad at taking notes. I write like, everything down. And you're not supposed to do that. Ha. So this year I haven't really joined any clubs. I wanna do LASER, but I don't want to join by myself, blah! I don't want to do Sci Fair by myself either. But I've joined HOSA, which is totally rad. I love the medical field. Um, and I'm trying to get inducted into NHS. Doubt that's going to happen. My application is so empty, it's depressing. I guess I should go look up my old piano awards. Not that I win many. I win really lame ones, actually. I kind of want to start up piano, but I really hate the thought of not being good anymore. Aren't I stupid? Sigh. Also, I want to join the Multicultural club. I want to perform "Haru Haru"! That'll be totally sweet. Too bad nobody wants to do it with me. I'm actually listening to Big Bang now (when am I not?). I kind of wish I was Korean so I can watch their unsubbed videos, LOL. I really should go do my homework. Meh.

No comments: